Site Supervisor Grade F points 6-7 (FTE £20043 - £20444)
Permanent. Monday to Friday, 27.5 hours per week (Split shifts 7am-9am and 2:30pm – 6pm)
Denfield Park Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, skilled and dedicated person who takes pride in their work to take on this very important role in our modern and vibrant school.
The role involves the security, caretaking, repair and maintenance of the school site and building.
This is a highly valued and responsible position and it is essential that the successful candidate can demonstrate:
• An ability to maintain our school environment to a high standard and with great pride.
• Flexibility, and a high level of commitment.
• Good social skills and an ability to communicate effectively.
• Initiative in recognising jobs that require attention and the ability to work without direct supervision.
• Practical maintenance and repair skills, with an ability to solve problems related to the building & site.
• Punctuality and reliability.
• Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements.
• Willingness to undertake training and development
We can offer:
• Local Government Pension Scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.