Our Nursery currently provides 15 hours per week of government funded early education for ALL 3-4 year olds.
We offer morning sessions for five days a week during term time.
From September 2017 funding for early education for 3 and 4 year old children is changing.
All families with a 3 - 4 year old child will still be eligible for the universal offer of free early education for 15 hours a week during term time.
However, children of working parents will be entitled to 30 hours funded childcare, subject to the following criteria:
• both parents must be working (or the sole parent is working in a lone parent family), and each parent earns a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or living wage, and less than £100,000 per year
• working will include employed and self-employed persons
• in general families where one parent does not work (or neither parent works) will not be eligible for these additional hours
• both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on parental, maternity or paternity leave
• both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on adoption leave
• both parents are employed but one or both parents is temporarily away from the workplace on statutory sick pay
• one parent is employed and one parent has substantial caring responsibilities based on specific benefits received for caring or one parent is employed and one parent is disabled or incapacitated based on receipt of specific benefits
Spaces for the 30 hour sessions are limited, if you think you are eligible, please contact the nursery office for further details.